[pct-l] Dealing with the Trail Pirate

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Mar 29 12:13:56 CDT 2008

No way Jose!  You too Rienhold.

the trail pirate, being the incarnation of  a mysterious rogue of the past,
can only be repulsed by weapons of the area.  Modern weapons are out of
time synchronization with the pirate and will thus go right past the pirate
as though he wasn't even there.  Of course he is and was.  so beware!

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>