[pct-l] permits

Jim Keener lists at oldmanwalking.net
Sat Mar 29 11:42:21 CDT 2008

Hi Kim,

You can call this number, 916-349-2109, at the PCTA and ask. That's a
long time to wait for a permit, but they might just be backed up.
Also, if you are going to the KO, the PCTA will have representatives
there and can issue permits on the spot.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net