[pct-l] Hike Walker Pass

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 10:08:58 CDT 2008

I am doing a series of shorter hikes along the PCT.  Having hiked from Mexico to Walker Pass, that is my next hike.  Following the AZDPCTKO I will be hiking from Walker Pass to Canebrake Rd.  Anybody want to come along?  It may still be a bit cold at night and I will not be breaking any land speed records, but you are invited to join me.  I hope to drive up from the Kick-Off on Sunday and start hiking the morning of Monday April 28th or Tuesday April 29th.  As always, getting back to the car is a problem.  So,  I am also looking for someone to drive me from Canebrake Road (where I will leave my car) back to Walker Pass on  Sunday evening, or Monday.  If you are willing and able to provide me this service, I will be very grateful and will pay for your gas.

  Hiking my own hike(s)

  Amanda