[pct-l] Being joined by friends

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 16:21:50 CDT 2008

I would have to agree.  Last year in Oregon as I was pulling 35-38 mile days, a friend of mine decided to join me for 3 days.  After the first couple of hours, he realized that the old elevator was moving much faster than he anticipated.  So, we agreed that I would carry both his pack and mine.  Additionally, I fashioned a sled made of pine bows much like the Indians used to make and I pulled him along as well.  I was forced to drop my mileage down a bit but we still enjoyed 30 mile days this way!

From: "David Stewart" <davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com>