[pct-l] southwest airlines

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:44:46 CDT 2008

i am not really going to cry...after the shoe-bomber and 7/7 i was in london
and some guy started to scream and yell at the british TSA types...and he
was simply lead away...most likely to the room without windows or
lawyers....not the smartest move on his part....

i am re-thinking this all now, after spouting what i know/don't know
regarding the airlines....

my poles/stove...any first aid kit items? what else could be a problem?

i loathe checking on direct flights, and i have a connection out to
california... so.... campo PO?

-moondog

--
David A. Stewart