[pct-l] Women Can Have Chafing Problems, too

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 12:30:41 CDT 2008

To Amanda and others who foresee chafing problems. I really like Body Glide (but wish it didn't come in a bulky container) for preventing heat rash.   Kathy Morey, who has written several guidebooks for Wilderness Press, told me that "some ladies have had very good luck preventing heat rash with cornstarch or cornstarch-based powder. All who have tried it praise it, even though they found it messy to use until they got used to it." Cornstarch is certainly cheaper than Body Glide, which is 1.3 oz for $7.95.

Susan "Backpack45" Alcorn