[pct-l] ladies

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 11:18:40 CDT 2008

Ladies

  Perhaps others shair this problem.  I have large brests.  Even though I power them every morning on the trail and try to wipe the sweat out after each climb, I find that I often chafe badly.  The area where my sports bra rubs under my breast becomes a wide raw rash.  Once my bra gets wet, it is all over.  I can't be changing it every hour.  Does anyone know of a lightweight, wicking bra that works well for us larger gals?  Sorry guys, I didn't mean to gross you out.

  Amanda