[pct-l] Section E & F Photos

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Mon Mar 24 01:10:17 CDT 2008

I have uploaded a few photos from my hike last week of parts of
Section E & F here:

http://flickr.com/photos/loncooper/sets/72157604221210128/

2008 hikers might be interested in images 0276 - 0298 showing trail
conditions from Tylerhorse Canyon to North of Gamble Springs Canyon
following the fire that burned this area in 2007. Trail signs are
burned, loose sandy erosion covers many parts of the trail, and dirt
bike paths crisscross in this area, so it takes a little more time to
navigate than normal.

Once you reach the area above Oak Creek Canyon, fallen trees have been
cleared from the trail so navigation is not as difficult.

-Halfmile