[pct-l] ''MEXICAN WATER''

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 12:34:16 CDT 2008

Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Don't  believe a thing Switchback is
saying, he is an admitted scoundrel and sacker of  innocent hikers.  He will
rob and steal from hikers for the pure enjoyment  of stealing and robing.  He
will promise you everything but deliver  nothing.  He always demands up front
payment and then fails to deliver the  goods.
Switchback the Trustworthy replies: I am the only one in the worldwide
hiking community that offers a 120% money back guarantee.  The services  motto of
the April Kickoff Pirate's Lair/Roost is "Where Smart Shoppers Become
Satisfied Customers."  This has been true for years.  Thousands of  satisfied hikers
will back me up on this.  I rest my case.

Though I will admit I am a trail scoundrel and trailtown plunderer-party
animal.  Come to think of it, I mightl sack Julian this year with my biker
outlaw bros and barrow all the pies, so no hikers get any.  That  sounds like fun.

Home.