[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49 - Solar chargers

Julian Schollum julian.schollum at woosh.co.nz
Fri Mar 21 22:10:00 CDT 2008

Hi William

Im hiking with a Freeloader solar charger this year, its a neat
little device that has onboard batteries it charges so you can
utilize the power when you like, i have purchased it with the AA/AAA
battery adapter that will charge my pocketmail/camera/mp3 batteries,
it has all the normal attachments included that power ipods and
cellfones etc. The cool trick of the AA/AAA battery unit is that it
has an ultrabright led in it so it doubles as a torch...1 item 2 uses
etc. All up weight including AA/AAA charger/torch is 150 grams.
Product info at www.solartechnology.co.uk - i bought mine in NZ but
someone must be reselling these in the U.S