[pct-l] "Tortoise" Quotes to Keep on Truckin'

Drew Engman drew_engman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 21 15:07:14 CDT 2008

A Little Inspiration for My Friends on the PCT: Drew's Favorite "Tortoise"
Quotes (You know, the Tortoise versus the Hare)
- - - - -  - - - - - - -

Purpose, perseverance, and patience can accomplish everything. ~Drew Engman

Saints are sinners who kept on going. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid
to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. ~Flavia Weedn

Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the
lock. ~Author Unknown

If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on
walking.  ~Buddhist Saying

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. ~Author Unknown

Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in
the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well
put that passing time to the best possible use. ~Earl Nightingale

Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
~William Feather

Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting. ~Christopher Morley