[pct-l] Resupply

Josh Mahoney jpomahoney at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:32:27 CDT 2008

I am also planning to do most of my PCT thruhike without a dropped resupply from home, but likely will use my bounce box to mail forward a supply of grocery's, probably to the locations Yogi listed on pg. 151-152 in her handbook.

My main concern is getting my miles per day set.  Not sure exactly how to judge the number of miles I can/will cover per day.  A 100 miles on the AT would have been 6-7 days of food for me, I averaged 14 mpd.  100 miles on the PCT, averages , what 4-5 days?  I guess Ill learn as I go.

Josh aka Slainte