[pct-l] Who needs a horse on the PCT?

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:41:13 CDT 2008

Squatch, I can see it now. We get us a whole bunch of these headless
robo-creatures and pack them up with a bunch of filming equipment and lounge
supplies and hit the trail. Riding one and with several in tow carrying
vital supplies (propane powered stove, heater, lanterns, blow-up
dolls,alcoholic beverages and whatever) we'd need some kind of protection
out there from the infamous Trail Pirate and his little buddy Stinky. How
about on of those flame thrower thingies. We could have them installed on
all of them just to be safe. Forget about the Bears, Trail Pirates are much
more fearsome. They don't just take your food, they take EVERYTHING,
including your dignity (assuming you have any to begin with).
Well let me know what you think. Should we start with the herd? And carry
rifles? And take a few dogs along?
Anxiously awaiting your reply,  -Joe-

--
Life is good!