[pct-l] The Herd

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 08:30:12 CDT 2008

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)  writes:
Switchback, I thought you were going to do a "roadie" thru hike.   Just drive from one
PCT road crossing to another and then hang out in trail  towns telling all
about your fantastic adventures.
Switchback replies: I am going to do both.  But not at the same  time.  I
think I will be a Road Pirate and a Trail Pirate starting  soon.  As soon as
someone gives me $13,000 to buy my 2008 Honda 1300T in  red color.  Yes, I have
decided to start out with that bike and then  consider others later.  I do not
want to jump in at the $24,000 level  immediately.  I use to ride a lot and
have done cross county bike rides in  my younger outlaw Road Pirate days.  That
is how I went transformer into a  Trail Pirate.

Yes, I know someone will hand me tax free some big cash at the April
Kickoff, so I can start this project to help hikers up and down the  trail.

Thank you for your interest and future monetary  support.

Home.