[pct-l] Wrightwood/Big Bear to LAX

Andres C boogiman_007 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 23:38:25 CDT 2008

Last year I had to get off the trail in Big Bear to catch a plane in San Diego.
I had no pre-arrange plans, I just thought I could easily rent a car and drop it off in San Diego, not so. Theirs 2 rental cars in Big Bear Lake, but they are only to drive around in touristy area, and drop it off in the same location. There is also no Greyhound service from/to Big Bear. The nearest major city I found was San Bernardino, so I ended paying a $100 cab ride from Big Bear to San Bernardino, where I could rent a car or get a greyhound. Hope it helps.