[pct-l] (no subject)

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 20:55:05 CDT 2008

It looks like Bob already beat me to it...

You are looking for Pacerpoles, produced in UK.  ULA advertises Pacerpoles
but the site directs you to another site. Brian Frankle of ULA is the local
distributor.  Start here:  http://www.ula-equipment.com/pacer_poles.htm

I loved my pacer poles but stopped using them after the poles froze up.  You
have to keep them very clean.  The rubberized grips tend to get pretty warm
on hot, sunny days.  I still recommend them.

Roger Carpenter