[pct-l] Mini water report section A

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Sun Mar 16 10:19:54 CDT 2008

I put in a twenty mile training hike Saturday.

  Boulder Oaks Campground closed for Arroyo Toad breading until June.
  They have closed this campground the last several years, but
  this year they turned off the water also.

  Cottonwood Creek, flowing. But I would say only at early summer levels.

  Fred Canyon creek, dry.

  Cibet Flats campground, open with water.

  Long Canyon creek ford, water.

  Over all it is really dry for this time of year. None of the seasonal springs were running. Although San Diego has had a lot of rain the last month or so, rain fall averages are down for the season.

  Robert