[pct-l] Has anyone carried a full size DSLR for the entire PCT?

Andrew Siemer asiemer at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:39:44 CDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone had successfully carried a full size DSLR and gear across PCT?  Something like a Canon 5d, couple of lenses, batteries, tripod (perhaps monopod instead), etc.  If not all that then what?  Suggestions?  Odds are I will have a following team (my wife and 6 kids) that will be able to restock me along the way for such things as batteries, memory, etc.  But I would prefer to not have to rely on that.

Thanks!

Andrew Siemer
(661) 722-5960
(661) 600-2355