[pct-l] Digital photo management

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sat Mar 15 07:17:08 CDT 2008

Good morning, Dave,

I resupplied about every 5 days and I sent an SD card home at every stop.
As a result, I didn't need anything larger than a 1 gig card even though I
carried a couple of extra empties.   I used that size card because I didn't
want to entrust too many photos to one card in the event of loss.

Steel-Eye