[pct-l] Weapons on the trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 12:48:15 CDT 2008

Naahhh Paul,
Flame throwers will always be around, it's the infantry soldiers most
feared weapon.....I mean who wants to get hit by a flame thrower,
anything but as flame thrower.
Switchback will run like a rabbit when he sees you coming with a flame
thrower.
He knows he will be a sought after pot roast candidate.....there will be
enough to feed several hungry thru-hikers.
It's just a shame that his hands free umbrella will also go up in flame.

JMT Reinhold
Looking forward to a pot roast on the trail