[pct-l] Pot Roast Switchback

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 08:56:01 CDT 2008

Unsupported Reinhold writes: Your  pepper spray may save you from the beasts
of prey, but it will give
you no  protection against the flame thrower.  To the contrary, your pepper
spray  will only make you a spicier and more delicious pot roast.
Indiana Jones Switchback replies: There have been many adventures on the
trail over 40 years.  Many have tried to capture and chase me, but to no  avail.
I have always been one step or arrow ahead of them.  I will  invoke the
spirits of the PCT Warner Springs Loop Clinton C. Clarke tree to help  me.  By the
way, recently Warner Springs Monty sent me an outstanding  picture of himself
at the base of this tree.  Very cool.