[pct-l] technu and Poison Oak

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 08:39:17 CDT 2008

I've printed and kept the two emails about help in July. I'll stay an extra
day and help, if needed, when I hike through in July (starting at Donner  Pass
abt 1 July); I just can't give you an exact date.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 3/11/2008 12:31:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,