[pct-l] side arm?

Andrew Siemer asiemer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:53:55 CDT 2008

<GRIN>

I used to carry an M240G machine gun which fired 7.62 rounds at the rate of 750spm to 950spm...assuming that you didn't file out the gas port to achieve a higher cyclical rate!

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m240g.htm

They do make a very nice "back pack" rifle which is very much an m16 type weapon...very versatile.

http://www.equipped.org/Kel-Tec_SU-16_Review.htm

Andrew Siemer
(661) 722-5960
(661) 600-2355