[pct-l] campfire permit

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Mar 11 19:18:05 CDT 2008

OK,  here's a tip for you gram weenies.

The campfire permit you download has both sides of the permit displayed on
one side of the paper. So you need to carry almost a full sheet of paper
(after trimming). However you can cut the weight in half and even conserve
resources if you also print the permit on the other side of the paper. then
you have two permits, one for you and one for a friend.

to the techno savy out there, maybe you can shrink the images down and get
more but smaller permits on a page.

And Switchback, here's one weight saving idea that you didn't have first.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>