[pct-l] side arm?

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Tue Mar 11 15:32:37 CDT 2008

I don't know all the details of that except for the fact that it is
illegal to bring any sort of weapon into national park lands.

If your concern is for animals (bears) the national parks are where
you are most likely to run into habituated critters and that is
where it is absolutely illegal to bring a weapon.

The animals along the PCT are not "that" dangerous.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)