[pct-l] Another PO treatment

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Tue Mar 11 04:09:32 CDT 2008

I was browsing the shelves at the Sierra City store for PO relief
stuff and there were two choices. I asked the attendant which one
she'd recommend and she told me the best remedy was a hot water and
manzanita leaves concoction. You apply this to the affected skin but I
forgot the details.
I had never heard of that but what did I know of poison oak... It
looked like a simple, DIY, lightweight solution and manzanita bush is
so common along the California PCT so I went with that but didn't have
the chance to test it.
Rainskirt