[pct-l] Message Board in Idyllwild

Josh White info at idyllwildinn.com
Sat Mar 8 15:31:31 CST 2008

Last year we noticed that PCT hikers had some difficulty locating and/or
communicating with other hikers while in Idyllwild.  We also learned that we
were the only location to have a Hiker Box.  We will definitely keep the
Hiker Box going and we were wondering if it would be helpful to have some
kind of Message Board available so hikers could leave notes for each other.
With how word spreads along the trail it seems like people would be able to
find out about it easy enough and if all goes well we'll just continue to do
it every year.

Any thoughts?

-Josh (Idyllwild Inn)

http://www.idyllwildinn.com/