[pct-l] Six Moons Serenity Net Tent

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 22:49:45 CDT 2008

I noticed over at sixmoondesigns.com their new Serenity netting tent at 7 ounces.  I compared it to the mountainlaureldesigns.com Serenity netting shelter.  I like the Six Moons a little better even though they have the same names.  I like the entry better and the price is less.  The weights are close to each other too.
Plus, I like that you can use it with their cape for a rainfly.  Not bad at all.  Now you can have your 360 degree views in comfort and warmth.  Remember, that a netting shelter cuts the wind down to almost zero inside.  It is not just for controlling bugs, etc.

I recommend you look at these two products (Gatewood Cape and netting shelter) for your backpacking pleasure.

Cheers, Switchback the Trail Pirate