[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 13

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 22:04:08 CDT 2008

Connie writes: I am visiting a friend in Boston and we just got back from the JFK library.  There is a special exhibit about JFK's efforts to renew the President's Physical Fitness Challenge.
 Switchback replies: I have a patch someplace from those JFK days for "Hiking".  I have not thought about that Challenge award for many years.  I guess I should find it.  I think some type of certificate came with it too.  I bet I am the only PCT hiker that has one of those patches.