[pct-l] PCT DVDs - How to Download...

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 23:43:41 CST 2008

anyone know when the 2007 DVD wil be made available??

enyapjr at comcast.net wrote:  Two ways to download the 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 (and 2007 after it's done) PCT DVDs:

1.) by 'standard' download (from/courtesy of Ryan "ProDeal" Christensen)...
See and follow directions...

2.) by Bittorrent (from/courtesy of Brick Robbins) - IF they're still available ("I'll try to keep them up for several months")...
See and

Unfortunately, I didn't try out the bittorrent - so I can't say how it worked, I had already downloaded all 4 DVDs the 'old way' (#1 above) - just too impatient to wait! ;-)

Happy trails!!!
Jim

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves
http://community.webshots.com/user/ewker