[pct-l] A Naming

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Mar 7 16:32:52 CST 2008

Good afternoon, AsABat,

She didn't get the secret handshake because she responded to my ad in the
back of a matchbook that said, "Be a hiker for fun and profit.  Get your
very own trail name by return mail".

Besides, FireFly is a lady, and hiker handshakes usually involve grime,
hang-nails, peanut butter, dead bugs, and possibly poison oak, mitigated by
just a hint of Purell.

Steel-Eye