[pct-l] Mutant Saber Tooth Mountain Lion Tracks

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 08:36:23 CST 2008

T_ortoise73_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)  writes: Have  you seen the
spots where the mutant saber tooth tiger tracks overtakes
the tracks of the hikers, followed by messy marks, then just the saber tooth
tiger tracks?  Switchback, have you been paying enough  attention?

Switchback replies: Actually, Warner Springs Monty, is the Guardian of  the
PCT Warner Springs Loop.  He is the expert about all this stuff.   I just know
about what I have heard and the legends of the trail ---- the trail  lore.
This stuff is only talked about a lot at trailtown saloons after  many brews and
at trail campfires in the deep of the night.  All this  scares me.  I hope
all the NoBo hikers are braver than  me.