[pct-l] Weird list goings on

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Mar 6 19:14:51 CST 2008

Welcome back.

Pending the real story from the list administrators, let me take a
semi-informed guess:

at least part, maybe all, the list serve software crashed and
lost/corrupted some files. so the subscriber list was restored from an old
backup which means that recent changes were lost.

Anyway I'm glad the list is back up.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>