[pct-l] list back up

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 13:49:52 CST 2008

In a message dated 3/6/2008 1:56:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tortoise73 at charter.net writes:

well,  the list is back up. I tried to log on and couldn't so I
resubscribed.  we've been thru this befoe.

---------------

Once before Ryan said AOL was a pain for bouncing mail and adding
backcountry.net as spam etc, so I signed up with a gmail mail account and  disabled
receiving mail through AOL. I then had gmail forward that mail to  AOL.  I use
this for addy for posting to backcountry.net and my normal  mail.

Anyway, when the list came back up I was getting double posts.  I  checked my
pct-l suscribtion but my old password didn't work and I needed to  have it
sent.  It was new.  I signed in and sure enough AOL was  enabled to receive
mail.  Now disabled for receiving posts, and back down  to one each.

Some of you may you also have a new (assigned) password and need to  have it
sent via the suscription page.

Sly