[pct-l] I think the herd is . . . Two more cents (I had change left)

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:40:15 CST 2008

Made it up?? Do you know who you're talking to? This is the famous Squatch,
who makes videos about yeti sightings. You're not accusing _him_ of making
something up, are you?

(Okay, maybe he did. But there is a descent of woodpeckers and a rhumba of
rattlesnakes--if you can believe those fibbers at
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/animalbytes/got_questions_groups_list.html)