[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 17:29:43 CST 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 6:19:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct at aol.com writes:

I don't  know if it would be discourteous if someone asked.  I don't know how
 they came up with the hiker discount to begin with.  Perhaps someone  asked
but didn't think to asking about the others.  If someone is on good  terms
with them, I'd think it would hurt..

Correction: I don't think it would hurt if someone asked.

But you're right I wouldn't want anyone out of the blue asking, just  someone
that already knows management.  Maybe they could use it as a write  off.

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)