[pct-l] rides in norther ca/souther or

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:18:17 CST 2008

great to hear that there are some Trail Angels in that area. I had heard that True North was moving farther North and I didn't know if there were others in that region.

i'm also planning on hiking from Ashland to Cascade Locks somewhere near the end of August and I need to ask a question or two.

Does anybody know where there is a good spot in the general Ashland area to stash your vehicle for a few weeks ?? i plan on taking my commuter "beater" car up there so I am not too afraid of minor incidental damage to it, but I would really like it to be in servicable condition when I return...

Anybody have any insight to where i could leave it ??

thanks in advance

couchman

From: jomike at cot.netTo: pct-l at backcountry.netDate: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:53:07 -0800Subject: [pct-l] rides in norther ca/souther or

Even being on a highway, Seiad Valley is not exactly the easiest place toget a ride to either.  For practical purposes, I suggest you start where thePCT crosses I-5 at Siskiyou Summit.

Not true. I'm here for the asking. Can get you to Siskiyou Summit and/or Seiad Valley. It's what I do up here. I too am a trail angel.

are we there yet
530-905-0507