[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:54:51 CST 2008

Well........actually a bunch of us trail angels have set up our Chicken
network. If there's a problem with hikers we email or call each other a
forewarn the ones down the trail as to what's coming. Each of us have a
yellow rubber chick. I have to get me a new one. They get kind of funky
outside all winter. I still would like some kind of a code of conduct
discussed at KO.

Andrea