[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:39:53 CST 2008

It's different when then do their "animal house" impersonation on the trail
than at my home or in the local cafe. It comes back to respect those who you
come into contact with. Would they bring all their rowdy friends to their
Grandmother's house to party and destroy?? I think it might help if the
hikers saw how the others see what they are doing. Others besides their
hiking buddies. They also need to remember that because of how they look and
smell when they hit resupply stops most regular folks don't understand that
they are not bums. With an exception.....if they act like bums it makes all
the other hikers look like bums. Is that how they want the rest of the
non-hiking world to think of them ?? They probably don't care. You might
inquire with the trail businesses that have had past problems and take that
to the KO.

So, it all comes down to this thought......treat me good...I'll always be
here. Treat me like sh at t ......I'm out of here.

Andrea