[pct-l] L-Rod Poster Signing

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Mar 1 20:28:13 CST 2008

You don’t kid me with all your sweet talk, you sneaky pirate, you.  Sure,
you’re making it sound so nice and thoughtful-like.  But I know you’re up to
your tricks.  You’ll probably black out my teeth, and put a mustache on me
too (and a goatee while you’re at it).  Pirates, even M&M bearing ones, just
can’t be trusted.  That’s the first thing they teach you in FLT training
school.  One can never let their defenses down when it comes to
trail-sacking pirates.

L-Rod

   _____