[pct-l] Aqua Mira v chlorine

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Mar 1 14:45:34 CST 2008

I haven't had as much trail and trial time of drinking water direct from
the stream / lake.  If I'm in camp, my usual way to treat if needed is
boiling. On the go, I used iodine crystals to produce a saturated iodine
solution. Never gotten sick from drinking the water.

Did get sick once, apparently from food I ate on the way to the Sierra.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>