[pct-l] Poster Signing and L-Rod at the April Kickoff

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 14:20:22 CST 2008

LOL...  That's too funny.

Sly

In a message dated 3/1/2008 2:48:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Hiker97 at aol.com writes:

Switchback  the Trail Pirate replies: So, true.  So, deserved.  So,
appropriate.  Yes, all the Female Leadership Terminator types will be  outraged by my
poster scheme at the April Kickoff --- stiring the pot.   They will rally to
L-Rod's defense and support.  But even the advanced  proto types (T-1000
models) liquid metal terminators will fail.

Now one of  the big "must do" things for the 2008 PCT hiker season will be to
sign  the poster at Warner Springs Resort and the Kickoff.  The more that
sign, the more the impression of the herd effect to hit Hiker  Heaven.  The more
the worry.  The more the sleepless nights.   The more the anguish
anticipation of the coming hiker tsunami.  This is  too rich, this is too sweet, just
like the M&M's bear canister.  It  is like the Yin and Yang of the universe
coming together in the perfect Trail  Angel storm --- a category five of dirty
hiker socks, gear, clothing, and  bodies --- it will take years to recover --- the
devastation will be  complete.

Only the  Trail Pirate could pull this scam off.  I think I will have the
Wagon  Master be the first signer.  Heh, heh, heh.  He will probably sign  it
like John Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence, so l  large you  can't
miss it.  Heh, heh, heh  .............

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)