[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 10:58:46 CST 2008

I made reservations today at Warner Springs Resort for Wednesday (April 23)
and Thursday (April 24) prior to the Kickoff.  Warner Springs Monty and I
will have dinner Wednesday evening at the resort  along with some other hikers.

Anyone that wants to join us contact me at the resort under the name
"Switchback".  I would guess we will probably eat around 5 PM.  This  leaves copious
amounts of pool time afterwards for goofing off.  I  asked for a cabin near
the pool area --- heh, heh, heh.

Cheers, Switchback
"The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk." --- Jacqueline  Schiff

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)