[pct-l] Rocket Girl

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 11:59:51 CDT 2008

Rocket Girl is more an "old school hiker" and really did not care about records in the sense she actively reported it.   Guess it is not "official"?  Who even knows her "real name" to ask what she did the hike in?

A fast hiker, but stealthy...and I think she prefers it that way.

I mean, how many people know about the "Triple Triple Crowner" other than a small percentage of this crazy little tribe of ours?

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com