[pct-l] Insoles

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:25:58 CDT 2008

I have used the Montrails on my Section A and Section B hikes, avg 25 miles per day.

On my first pair, I took them out of the package, put them
into my shoes, and went hiking. No oven heating.   Over time my foot temp has molded them.

On my second pair,  I  followed recommendations to heat in oven and mold to feet.

Haven't noticed difference between either method.   Both pairs feel great and provide good support for my feet.

The Beeman

>I've tried several including the popular Superfeet and Ed Viesturs thermo-moldable insoles.

>But the only ones I use now are Montrail's thermo-moldable insoles. They're like stepping in your
>own footprint. I'm using them doing 25+ miles a day without foot issues.

>http://www.amazon.com/Enduro-Soles-Mens-Black-Montrail/dp/B000V58ZM4/ref=wl_it_dp?
ie=UTF8&coliid=IIOJS57TTV64M&colid=2CM8JNG36X7C6