[pct-l] Cookie Monster Missing

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 17:34:07 CDT 2008

DA wrote: On a lighter note I am a SOBO hiker I 80 to Tehachapi.  In  the
switchbacks after the five lakes trail sign I lost Cookie Monster he is 5  inches
high and two inches wide.  He is rubber banded to a small  shovel.  If you
are SOBO or NOBO and find him please, please hang on to him  if yo can.  For
NOBO's please call or email me.  For SOBO I will  be taking a couple days at Echo
lake.  I know this is not top priority but  please help.  SAR for Cookie
Monster in the switchbacks.  Thanks for  every one's help -- must start walking
again.
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: I would say a better way of  saying this
is that Mr. Cookie Monster is not lost, but being held for ransom by  Trail
Pirates.  By the way, if anyone is interested, I am now in training  for my
2012 Thru Hike of the PCT.  I thank  you.