[pct-l] Clover Fire Closure Order

Wayne Kraft wayneskraft at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 11:07:24 CDT 2008

Clover Fire Area Closure. Effective June 25 through July 8 or until
the Clover Fire is fully suppressed. Prohibited:

1. Entering or being upon the Clover Fire Area, as shown on the
attached map. 36 CFR 251.52(a)

2. Being on any National Forest System road within the Clover Fire
Area, as shown on the attached map. 36 CFR 251.54(a)

3. Being on any National Forest System trail within the Clover Fire
Area, as shown on the attached map. 36 CFR 251.55(a)

Pursuant to 36 CFR 251.50(a), the following persons are exempt from
this order: Any Federal, State, or local officer, or member of an
organized rescue or fire fighting force in the performance of an
official duty.

A violation of these prohibitions is punishable by a fine of not more
than $5,000 for an individual of $10,000 for an organization, or
imprisonment for not more than six months, or both 16 USC 551 and 18
USC 3559, 3571, and 3581.

Signed Jeff Marsolais, Acting Forest Supervisor, Inyo National Forest
and Tina Terrell, Forest Supervisor, Sequoia National Forest

[This came to me with maps attached, but of course I can't post them
here.

Wayne Kraft