[pct-l] Western States 100 run cancled+health hazard to thrus?

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Thu Jun 26 13:13:47 CDT 2008

Can anyone on this List determine for those hikers out on the trail under
all this smoke whether or not hiking this year in the affected areas will be
hazardous to their health?

With the Western States 100 outright cancelled due to health concerns, among
others, are our thrus in any respiratory danger out there?

Should they be hiking with some sort of wet bandanas over their faces?

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com