[pct-l] ALDHA-West Call For Presentations

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 17:17:15 CDT 2008

The annual gathering of the American Long Distance
Hiking Association- West will be at Lake Wenatchee,
Washington, September 19th-21st.
http://www.lwycamp.org/facility.htm

While we already have lined up many quality speakers
and activities, we still have time available for a
couple more presentations. So, I wanted to put the
call out for high quality presentations. Among
possibilities of a presentation to give is a
demonstration, talk, music, poetry, digital
presentation or group discussion. The focus should
self-propelled long distance adventure.

If you or someone who know may be interested, feel
free to contact me.

Thanks,

Ryan "ProDeal" Christensen
Presentation Coordinator