[pct-l] SoBo in California

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 11:50:09 CDT 2008

I just hiked through the California desert area, up to Kennedy Meadows.  I had to pull off with an aggravated Achilles tendon.  Now I am thinking of hiking SoBo to Kennedy Meadows from someplace in Northern California, hopefully starting in 2 weeks.  So - I am looking for suggestions. Partly I am thinking that the next section north from KM will be a little daunting for someone returning to the trial from an injury.  Access is obviously a consideration for the place to get on the trail.

thanks for any ideas - Kent